ROMAFEST GYPSY CAMP & FESTIVAL 2018
All teachers are professional musicians and dancers involved in Gypsy movement in the world. Let’s study together Gypsy vocabulary from well-known folk songs.
Let’s enjoy with Gypsies in Romania In Csingeralas dance classes, you start enjoying from simple steps with the Gypsy live music orchestra.
Night programs are “the Gypsy Colinda”. We will visit different Gypsy villages with gypsy musicians each night, see them sing and dance. Let’s experience the real gypsy party and the culture in the field.
The last day of the camp is the 26th Romafest gypsy festival. Around 300 dancers and musicians will gather from various places in the Romania.
Together, let’s enjoy and study the gypsy folklore!
Music: Intermediate to advanced and professional
Dance: Beginners to advanced and professional
The holding period
July 27th (Fri) 13:00, lessons start. August 2nd (Thu) night, Romafest Gypsy gala concert finish.
* July 26th (Thu) morning, acceptance start. Let us know the request of accommodation registration.
Place & Accommodations
Pension Grand Lion ,547280 Gornesti, nr.416, jud.Mures, Romania
Hotel manager: Kulcsár SándorWeb:
- For people who have brought a tent and a sleeping bag, the camping facility situated next door.
In the camp, there is shower and toilet.
- Optional Night Programs After dinner, you can either join our optional tour or have self-practice time.
- The practice room is available until 23:00.
- The Option Night Programs are “the Gypsy Colinda”.
- On the registration day: Please pay the participation fee in cash at the reception (1 unit 100 euros).